Friday, January 19, 2007

Welcome, Disney Hongkong

For people who love traveling and theme parks, this is for you! Blessed are the people of Hongkong for they now have their own Disneyland. That's right. It's there. It's right in the heart of Hongkong. To get there, just get into a subway station, or a bus that says Disney. This way saves you taxi money. A load of it.

Once you get there, you also get to choose how your ticket looks like. Yup! Choose among Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy and other cool characters. Upon entering the park, don't forget to get your site map. It's very near the entrance area and it's absolutely free!

Once inside, you hit first the Main Streets USA area. You can run along and get autographs from Mickey Mouse, Sleeping Beauty and everyone else you run into! Take pictures. Have fun. Or you can wait for the Grand Parade (check the sked, kids), and you can join Woody, Ariel and other characters we've all come to love.

10 comments:

lexus"ab1c" said...

oh!!ive been there last year,
nope!juz kidin. .
bt i think its great
its a wonderful experience...

ludiver_laxamana said...

oooh... i wish i could go to hong kong disney land to see the difference between disney land and the most famous amusement park here in the philippines.... i really want to!!!!!!!

mina_sanmig said...

hope Philippines would also have a Disneyland of its own..

well,, my boyfriend had already been there (Hongkong Disneyland) last December 2005 to spend their Christmas vacation with his family.. the place is really great.. he told me this --"A day at Disneyland isn't enough for you to enjoy your stay.."
..think I just have to start sleeping and make fantasies,,,

camille[ab-1c] said...

camille[ab-1c]
disneyland is a great place to see...
especially of childrens, right?
i wish i could go there with my family, someday!

Lyn said...

They said it's really fun to go there...I think so...I think it's more fun when you go there with your friends, family and ofcourse your love one..???
I want to go there with my family and my boyfriend jerome but I have no money....maybe someday when I already have a job...I hope so..(=
Darlene Casil

NiceBreasts said...

Went there. It's small. It's expensive. But there are lots of little kids you will enjoy.

just kiddin

ciarmaine...lopez said...

i think hong kong disney land is a great place to unwind and to have fun... how i wish i could have a chance to go to disney land!

zZzZ...

jeelet (^^,) said...

wow! disney land! my gosh i really want to go there.. my father went there last may of 2006. he said that he had a wonderful experience there. i want to see ariel coz she is my favorite character in all disney princesses. hehe!

katrine czarina garcia said...

waw!

feel_free_to_hate_me said...

A bad place to waste money... tsk ... tsk... tsk...

watch:
Final Destination 3B
(Disney Land Version)

har har har whkzz! whkzz!
(laughter w/ devilish chuckles)


-a little boy beside Van..... iVan