Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stephen King's The Dark Tower Now a Comic Book

I know we've all read and cheered with Stephen King's Opus The Dark Tower series. All seven books are instant classics. There was a time when I really got scared that my favorite won't be able to finish this series in his lifetime. I'm so so glad he did.
And to top it all off, here comes the faithful adaptation to the adventures of the Gunslinger! Issue one is to be released on February 7. So reserve your copies now! It's sure to wow all Marvel Comics fans and newbies. So if I were you, grab one when it comes out. You won't be sorry.
For more information, visit www.marvel.com for more details.

1 comment:

joylyn_delacruz said...

I’m glad to know that your favorite finishes that seven series of books. Well, I also love reading books but not in a series type. I’m easily got bored for a long story but I try t read it also.

-ab1c