Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thrill Ride: The Space Mountain Roller Coaster in HK Disney

Yes, it's one of those pesky roller coaster rides that we've all come to love, love and love. Everybody loves riding it. I bet you're also itching to ride this one.
What makes this terrifying unique? There are no loops. What's so special about that? Well, the thrill happens when you get into your seat. You realize that the whole ride happens in the dark. Did you hear it right? Yes. In. The. Dark.
That's why it's so scary! You know you're just going up and up. And when you think you begin your descent, wrong answer! You still go up. And when you think you're safe, that's when your world goes up, down, sideways, falling into the abyss of blackness!
Totally awesome. It's in Disneyland Hongkong. And don't forget to get your souvenir shot. (Yes, they take your picture in the dark. But the camera's got a flash, so no frets.) A shot is about fifteen Hongkong dollars. Cheap.

1 comment:

joylyn_delacruz said...

I wish I can go to Disney Land also. And when I reach there, I will ride first that roller coaster. I love rides that full of thrill but my parents didn’t allow me to ride on it. I have not experience to ride even in a Ferris wheel. As I can remember the only ride that my parents allow me to ride in was in the Carousel. I wish I can ride Space Mountain Roller Coaster also.

-ab1c