Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Crave for Crave: Calvin Klein's Classic Perfume

If you have ever taken a whiff of Calvin Klein's Crave Perfume, you know what I'm talking about. The scent takes you to memories of vacation, adventure, and fortune. There's a hint of citrus, plus ingredients that make it sporty. It's a man's ideal scent when he's on a holiday, and so should you.
Sad to say, its release was a one-time event. Now it's out of stock. So I'm asking everyone out there to write to www.calvinklein.com and tell them what we've all come to love inside our car's compartment. I'm holding onto my last few drops, and they smell awesome! If you find one, you're a very lucky dude. I congratulate you!

2 comments:

katrine czarina garcia said...

great!! i better buy that for my brother..hehe

joylyn_delacruz said...

I also experience to have a perfume like that. It’s also makes to remember beautiful memories. I think to be stock the perfume out in the market is one proof of how a special perfume it is. I think I like to have it too.