Friday, January 26, 2007

Pass by Repulse Bay!

If you're looking for a quiet beach in Hong Kong, have no fear. The beach is here!

After checking out the local renowned jewelry factories in the vicinity or already tired of spending on the fine craftsmanship of the Orient, go to Repulse Bay area in Hong Kong. And you thought you wouldn't find a beach in this area.

Take a dip. Relax. Bathe in the sun or in the warm waters. Note to readers: if winter hits, don't ask me if the water's cold. You get the idea.

Once there, you are surrounded by the slope of the mountainside. Acoomodation rates may vary, especially during the holidays! No need to worry: most of the folks there speak English. You can still hunt for great bargains. Grab your friends and go!

6 comments:

cielo said...

i think your right about the weather their in hong kong.my father came from hong kong last week, and he told my that in hong kong if you take a bath you could get frozen..hehe..

jeelet (^^,) said...

beach! waaaaaaaa!!! I want to spend my vacation in hong-kong, if possible.... i love the white sand in the beach...=,(

jhEn said...

woah!!
i wanna be there someday but i am much prefer to go to japan. it is much interesting in "the land of the rising sun".
hehe...

Skepdick said...

Repulse stinks. Literally.

I'd rather dive in a woman's fine scented muff

feel_free_to_hate_me said...

I'd rather be in Korea...


-a little boy beside Van..... iVan

joylyn_delacruz said...

I think that place is a better place to go for vacation. But I don’t like to expose to sunlight so I think it’s better to go there during winter, huh? Just for a change!