Monday, September 10, 2007

Shoot 'Em Up! In Theaters Now!

Two words for you to watch this flick: Monica Bellucci! Now that's a goddess! Remember her from the Matrix Trilogy? The girl in white spandex? She was so hot! Imagine...

No, sorry. My mind drifted away. Well, this is an interesting action flick, combining action with smooth one-liners and lots of funny moments. I'm also a fan Paul Giammati's works. My personal favorite is him in that wine movie, Sideways. It won an academy for Best Screenplay. So you better watch out for this guy!

Just seeing Monica in her sexy mode again just makes me feel...

Watch Shoot 'Em Up! I bet it's good! Also with that dramatic British guy who's now in an action movie. Forgot his name though. Oops. Cut! Cut!

1 comment:

thedamnreviewer said...

yeah i wanna see monica bellucci too!