Monday, September 10, 2007

Chuck and Larry Going Out!

Yeah, I'm talking about the new movie featuring Adam Sandler. What I love about this actor is that all he does is comedies. But each one has an extra twist to it. I became an instant fan when I saw his Wedding Singer, co-starring with Drew Barrymore. I was even more addicted to him when I saw 50 First Dates, featuring love in recurring fashion.

Now it's a weirder version of love as straight best friends "marry" each other to protect each others' interests. Now the government is checking out their "gay" marriage as a sexy government agent, Jessica Biel, probes into their "lovelife" further!

This movie is a riot!

Oh and directed again by that Dugan guy! He's funny.

Watch it! Enjoy it! Don't say we didn't warn you!

1 comment:

thedamnreviewer said...

ok i'll watch it.