Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ocean's 13: No More, Please!

If you liked Ocean's Eleven and Twelve, you are either a dork without a social life or just a plain moron. Are you out of your mind? They're fooling you! If you just like plain star power with actors such as George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt then watch this. But if you're after a movie with a solid plot, then please spare yourself the suffering and watch another. These movies suck. Now they have the third installment. The producers are demented!
Ok, if you really like this movie, I challenge you to defend it. What's so good about it? Send me your comments. And if you're able to convince me, then you'll have my condolences. My god. If you like this sucky movie, then you suck, too.
The third movie promises to be a gem! Yeah, right!

No comments: