Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Have You Seen Hannibal Rising?

The movie, that's what I'm talking about. THis is Hannibal Lecter unravelling as a monster. This is how he becomes one. This one would appeal for the horror fans due to its blood and gore. A fan of the Final Destination movies? This one's for you.

For the intellectuals, you're gonna love it. It shows how you can twist a child's psyche by showing him horror beyond comprehension: cannibalism. You heard it right. The movie further shows the teenager Hannibal cope up with hatred and vengeance. You should how he loves cheeks. He eats them!
Gore galore! Have fun! Watch it!

1 comment:

joylyn_delacruz said...

Interesting! I love to watch horror movie but I’m afraid to watch it alone. I’ve also experience watching a real life incident of cannibalism here in the Philippines particularly in Visayas and Minadanaos area. Frequently the story happen when two men enjoyed drinking liquor together. Suddenly, when they were become under the influence of alcohol, they lose their self control. One of them kills his companion and eats the flesh of one who was killed. This is the common flow of the cases. In the other hand, I haven’t watched “Final Destination” yet even the “Hannibal”. But I think I must watch it!